As you spend quiet time in reflection or meditation deepening your connection to your soul, you will find that intuition increasingly guides your decision-making. The following conditions are characteristic of intuition-based decision-making.
- Awareness is expanded through a shift in our sense of identity/consciousness.
- Judgment is suspended: no meaning-making takes place, either subconsciously or consciously.
- The mind is empty: thoughts, beliefs and agendas are suspended.
- The mind is free to make a deep dive into the mind-space of the collective unconscious, and emerge with a deep sense of knowing.
- The thoughts that arise reflect wisdom and are in alignment with your most deeply held values.